- The Mountain Lion Experience by Chris
- WWDC 2012: The Train Keeps on Rollin' by Tarun
- From iOS to Windows Phone: Act 3 (The Verdict) by Tarun
- From iOS to Windows Phone: Act 2 (The Experience) by Tarun
- From iOS to Windows Phone: Act 1 (The Motive) by Tarun
- A Month With Metro for Xbox 360 by Chris
- 2012 by Tarun
- Redefining Reading and Sharing: Flipboard for iPhone by Tarun
- Dropping Their Guard by Tarun
- Design Unification with Google Apps by Tarun
- Weekly Download #38: Google I/O, Podcasts.app, Mansfield
- Weekly Download #37: WWDC, Microsoft Surface, Windows Phone 8
- Weekly Download #36: Nokia's Abysmal Quarter, More on Instagram, Sony, Nest, Apple & Gaming, Patents
- Weekly Download #35: RIM, IE, iPad, Lumia and Windows Phone 7.5
- Weekly Download #34: Windows Phone, Google, RIM
- Weekly Download #33: the New iPad, Apple TV, Draw Something, Mike Daisey
- Weekly Download #32: Apple "New iPad" Press Conference Event
- Weekly Download #31: iPad 3, Google Goggles, T-Mobile, Facebook, iFactory, Chomp, Microsoft, Nokia, Siri
- Weekly Download #30: Mountain Lion, iPads, Browser Cookies, Nook, Playbooks, Blackberry
- Weekly Download #29: iPad 3, Apple TV, Patent Uselessness, Facebook, Bing & Social, Google's Living Room
Tag Archives: WebOS
Well… another interesting turn in the life of webOS. It looks like HP is going to take it open source.
HP Spent more money to wind down webOS than to purchase it, according to John Paczkowski’s math regarding the HP earnings for Q4. Ouch.
Chris dogs Tarun about selling out and getting an iPhone 4S. They also discuss Siri; the death of Mobile Flash; WebOS being neglected; Apple and Tim Cook; the FCC pushing for broader broadband; yet another argument for Nintendo to move … Continue reading
Even though this may be a report with some truth, Amazon will still keep their pitch OS-neutral. The idea is about the content, and the better OS will showcase that content. Right now, WebOS is in shambles, shunned by companies … Continue reading
Yesterday we posted about the likelihood that Meg Whitman would be taking over as CEO of HP. It is now official, Whitman will be taking over as President and CEO of HP.
DigiTimes is reporting a possible acquisition of WebOS by Samsung. The report claims Samsung is looking to compete with Google and Apple in the mobile OS world. This would make some sense given Samsung’s recent legal battles with its use … Continue reading
They are making a sequel to WHAT? Chris and Tarun talk about HPs flailing around in big boy territory; Google’s questionable pickup of Motorola; delays in iPad shipments, MacBooks with cellular power; a 13 year old’s privacy issues; a reinventing … Continue reading
The plot thickens: Earlier today, HP said they want to split their software and hardware business, and now they want nothing to do with WebOS hardware. This is on the heels of another quote from HP, stating that they want … Continue reading
The only company that makes an OS that isn’t trying to port it “everywhere” is Apple.
Chris predicts doom for the TouchPad and points to two main problems with the recent TouchPad price drops. Continue reading
WebOS maker HP has is reportedly set to start licensing its mobile operating systems to other manufactures. Both Microsoft and Google already sell their respective operating systems to multiple manufacturers. This could be a great move for the company for … Continue reading