- The Mountain Lion Experience by Chris
- WWDC 2012: The Train Keeps on Rollin' by Tarun
- From iOS to Windows Phone: Act 3 (The Verdict) by Tarun
- From iOS to Windows Phone: Act 2 (The Experience) by Tarun
- From iOS to Windows Phone: Act 1 (The Motive) by Tarun
- A Month With Metro for Xbox 360 by Chris
- 2012 by Tarun
- Redefining Reading and Sharing: Flipboard for iPhone by Tarun
- Dropping Their Guard by Tarun
- Design Unification with Google Apps by Tarun
- Weekly Download #38: Google I/O, Podcasts.app, Mansfield
- Weekly Download #37: WWDC, Microsoft Surface, Windows Phone 8
- Weekly Download #36: Nokia's Abysmal Quarter, More on Instagram, Sony, Nest, Apple & Gaming, Patents
- Weekly Download #35: RIM, IE, iPad, Lumia and Windows Phone 7.5
- Weekly Download #34: Windows Phone, Google, RIM
- Weekly Download #33: the New iPad, Apple TV, Draw Something, Mike Daisey
- Weekly Download #32: Apple "New iPad" Press Conference Event
- Weekly Download #31: iPad 3, Google Goggles, T-Mobile, Facebook, iFactory, Chomp, Microsoft, Nokia, Siri
- Weekly Download #30: Mountain Lion, iPads, Browser Cookies, Nook, Playbooks, Blackberry
- Weekly Download #29: iPad 3, Apple TV, Patent Uselessness, Facebook, Bing & Social, Google's Living Room
Tag Archives: RIM
Thom Heins, Blackberry CEO: We don’t have the economy of scale to compete against the guys who crank out 60 handsets a year. To deliver BB10 we may need to look at licensing it to someone who can do this … Continue reading
There, there RIM… we all know it takes a while to recover.
This morning RIM had its keynote at the annual BlackBerry World and unveiled a touch screen keyboard. For years now the company has sworn off touch, especially when it comes to the keyboard.
On our podcast we talked a little about RIM and their current issues. It looks like things may have gotten a little worse in the past day. Jim Balsillie, former co-CEO, has resigned from the board in this afternoon’s Q4 … Continue reading
John Paczkowski, AllThingsD: A humiliating reversal for RIM’s BlackBerry, which just four years ago was outselling the iPhone in Canada by a nearly five-to-one margin. While losing traction like this among the hometown crowd isn’t a massive strategic defeat, it’s … Continue reading
As mentioned during our most recent podcast, The Verge has a great article on the current problems with Research in Motion and how Blackberry went from hottest device on the market to irrelevant and fast. The article is worth a … Continue reading
Ina Fried for AllThingsD: RIM confirmed late Sunday that it has instilled former co-chief operating officer Thorsten Heins as its new CEO. Board member Barbara Stymiest will take over the board chair position, with former co-CEO Mike Lazaridis assuming the … Continue reading
Many Blackberry users are still fuming over the outages they saw last week and they seem to see on an almost annual basis now. RIM is trying to buy its customers love back by offering free premium app. They are … Continue reading
While the stake of this shareholder is unknown, it is still telling that the shareholder, Jaguar Financial, is essentially telling RIM to throw in the towel before it’s too late. The status quo is not acceptable, the company cannot sit … Continue reading
According to BGR QNX could be the savior that RIM needs. Check out their review of the OS and just check out the end of BlackBerry’s current phone OS. I’m still not convinced this will manage to save RIM at … Continue reading
Hey Sprint — at least RIM is being honest.
One of the C’s is gone, too. RIM has not lost its foothold in the enterprise business, but the consumer business has decayed due to pressure from Apple and Google.